Miss Indonesia 2017 is the 13th edition of the Miss Indonesia pageant. It was held on April 22, 2017, at MNC Studio , Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta, Indonesia. Miss World 2016, Stephanie Del Valle of Puerto Rico attended the awarding night.
- Liliana Tanoesoedibjo, founder and chairwoman of Miss Indonesia Organization.
- Peter F. Saerang, professional make-up and hairstylist.
- Noor Sabah Nael Traavik, wife of the ambassador of Norway to Indonesia.
- Wulan Tilaar Widarto, vice-chairwoman of Martha Tilaar Group.
- Ferry Salim, actor, entrepreneur, and ambassador of UNICEF to Indonesia.
- Maria Harfanti, Miss Indonesia 2015 from Yogyakarta Special Region
|Miss Indonesia 2017
(Miss World Indonesia)
|Top 15 semifinalist||
§ Placed into the Top 15 by Fast Track
Fast Track Event
Fast track events held during preliminary round and the winners of Fast Track events are automatically qualified to enter the semifinal round. This year’s fast track events include : Talent, Catwalk (Modeling), Sports, Nature and Beauty Fashion, Social Media, And Beauty with a Purpose.
|Talent||Jakarta Special Capital Region – Rebecca Olivia Haryuni|
|Catwalk (Top Model)||Bengkulu – Astrini Putri|
|Sports||Central Kalimantan – Anggun Chyntia Harani|
|Nature and Beauty Fashion||North Maluku – Abigail Bianca Mckenzie|
|Social Media||North Kalimantan – Elisabeth Suryani|
|Beauty with a Purpose||West Nusa Tenggara – Achintya Holte Nielsen|